DEC SBBs Available
unknown
2004-08-01 16:08:18 UTC
Just available from a removal of some computer gear:

(1) DS-RZ1DF-VW 9.1GB 7200rpm Ultra Wide SCSI in blue-gray SBB canister
(10) DS-RZ1DD-VW 9.1GB 10Krpm Ultra SCSI in blue-gray SBB canister
(3) DS-BA35X-HH 180w power module (30-48191-04)

If you need spares to keep some DEC gear going, make fair and reasonable offer
for one or all. 30-day warranty. We add exact shipping charges, not some
ridiculous markup for "packaging and handling". Local pickup can be arranged.
MC, VISA, Amex, PayPal, cold hard cash, gold Swiss Francs, and South African
Kruegerrands accepted. Company check OK if we know who you are.

Ben Myers
Spirit of Performance, Inc.
Harvard, MA 01451
tel: 978-456-3889
email: ***@charter.net
Howard Shubs
2004-08-01 17:58:04 UTC
Post by unknown
If you need spares to keep some DEC gear going, make fair and reasonable offer
for one or all. 30-day warranty. We add exact shipping charges, not some
ridiculous markup for "packaging and handling". Local pickup can be arranged.
MC, VISA, Amex, PayPal, cold hard cash, gold Swiss Francs, and South African
Kruegerrands accepted. Company check OK if we know who you are.
I sold some similar devices on eBay a few years ago. There *is*, or at
least, *was* interest.
--
"...crying in your drink is bad enough; crying into a hot fudge sundae
is disgusting." - Jerry Farnsworth in _Job: A Comedy of Justice_
unknown
2004-08-02 01:54:17 UTC
Yep. eBay is a possibility, and there are some of these drives listed. But by
the time you pay the eBay listing fee, eBay commission, and PayPal percentage,
there's not much left. These are not high value items any more... Ben
Howard Shubs
2004-08-02 12:12:32 UTC
Post by unknown
Yep. eBay is a possibility, and there are some of these drives listed. But by
the time you pay the eBay listing fee, eBay commission, and PayPal percentage,
there's not much left. These are not high value items any more... Ben
They weren't high value back then, either. Think I got maybe $5 or $10
each.