Prioris XL Server for parts
Doug Holtz NOSPAM in adress
2004-12-03 00:15:50 UTC
Group;

I have above server for parts. Power supply is bad. New one is $329. (Not
cheap enough for a Pentium class machine.) Have 2 daughter boards for dual
processors: P100 and P166.

Anyone need anything?

Doug in Milwaukee
unknown
2004-12-03 00:58:30 UTC
Ouch! $329! An entire system in good operational condition is not worth close
to that. Pity, but I do not have any Prioris XL power supplies to sell you.
All I have are the Celebris XL (or Alpha XL) ones, which are not compatible.
Being a realist, I would not sell either power supply these days for more than
maybe $25... Ben Myers

Doug in Milwaukee
Doug Holtz NOSPAM in adress
2004-12-04 00:44:22 UTC
Yes, Ben, it is unreasonable to spend $329 for a power supply when you can
get a basic Dell server for not much more. Oh well. DEC stuff was always
the best (IMHO) but now that parts are failing, it's time to move on. And
with IBM wanting to sell their PC biz, ...

Doug
Doug in Milwaukee
unknown
2004-12-07 15:05:27 UTC
Yeah, right. Agreed, IBM quality is right at the top in all respects. Where
will we be able to get quality products any more? Answer: Build 'em yourself.

... Ben Myers

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:44:22 -0600, "Doug Holtz NOSPAM in adress"