DEC External Storage Unit for Vaxstation in the UK (free to good home)
Dave Wade
2011-01-04 07:46:52 UTC
Folks,
I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100. It
sure looks like the 3100 here

If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with my
Atari.

Dave
Marco "wile" Paolini
2011-01-04 14:43:17 UTC
http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with
my Atari.
Hi Dave.

I have the same VS in image!
I'm in Italy.
What's the price for selling, packaging & handling?
Mine E-Mail is real and used!

I'm sorry for mine poor English!
--
#include <std.disclaimer.h>
Signature automatica inserita a mano.
Punteggiatura: Nel caso mancasse nel messaggio, aggiungete!!
Dave Wade
2011-01-04 21:18:16 UTC
Post by Marco "wile" Paolini
Post by Dave Wade
Folks,
I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100.
It sure looks like the 3100 here
http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with
my Atari.
Hi Dave.
I have the same VS in image!
I'm in Italy.
What's the price for selling, packaging & handling?
Mine E-Mail is real and used!
I'll see if I can find out...
Bill Gunshannon
2011-01-04 15:37:14 UTC
Post by Dave Wade
Folks,
I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100. It
sure looks like the 3100 here
http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with my
Atari.
I would love to have it. It would go well with my current 3100's. :-)
Unfortunately, I expect the cost of shipping would be way too great.

bill
***@cs.scranton.edu | and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton |
Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include <std.disclaimer.h>
Dave Wade
2011-01-04 21:19:26 UTC
Post by Bill Gunshannon
Post by Dave Wade
Folks,
I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100. It
sure looks like the 3100 here
http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with my
Atari.
I would love to have it. It would go well with my current 3100's. :-)
Unfortunately, I expect the cost of shipping would be way too great.
I don't know Bill. I think I could perhaps ship surface. I'll see if I can
get a price.
bill
Dave Wade
2011-01-04 23:51:19 UTC
Post by Bill Gunshannon
Post by Dave Wade
Folks,
I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100. It
sure looks like the 3100 here
http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with my
Atari.
I would love to have it. It would go well with my current 3100's. :-)
Unfortunately, I expect the cost of shipping would be way too great.
bill
I think you are looking at a couple of hundred bucks for FedEx surface.