ODT roms
Lee K. Gleason
2007-06-13 23:48:59 UTC
Does anyone have the optional PROMs for the KXT11-AB (aka SBC11/21,
Falcon) that enable it to use ODT? If not the chips, anyone have listings of
the contents of the chips? I'm hacking around with one, and would like to
have console ODT to speed up the debugging cycle over burning new EPROMs.
--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants
***@houston.rr.com
David Powell
2007-06-14 17:46:27 UTC
Post by Lee K. Gleason
Does anyone have the optional PROMs for the KXT11-AB (aka SBC11/21,
Falcon) that enable it to use ODT? If not the chips, anyone have listings of
the contents of the chips? I'm hacking around with one, and would like to
have console ODT to speed up the debugging cycle over burning new EPROMs.
There's a commented listing in the Falcon handbook.

Regards,

David P.