FA: DEC Digital DLV11-J DLVJ1 M8043 & Cab Kit PDP-11 NOS NR
Jeff Shirley
2007-02-16 17:02:47 UTC
Greetings.

I listed this item on Ebay last night. The item number is 220083121159, and
the starting bid is $4.99. See below for the description. My apologies if
my FA: post has offended anyone.

Jeff.
----------
This auction is for a DEC DLV11-J (aka DLVJ1), documentation, cable, and
distribution panel. The card and documentation are in the original box dated
May 9, 1990. This card was typically used to interface console and other
terminals (up to four) to Q-bus PDP-11 or LSI-11 systems. The following items
are included:

M8043 DLV11-J/DLVJ1 Rev. L1
70-16436-01 Rev. C1 Cable
5014894-01 A1 DLV11-J/RS422 Distribution Panel
EK-DLVQM-TM-001 QMA DLV Asynchronous Line Interface Technical Manual
K-TC-DLVJ1-0-1 Rev. A Field Maintenance Print Set
36-25810-J1-A1 Manufacturing Quality Feedback Information

This card has not been tested, but appears to be unused. The connectors on
the card are filled with what I believe are test plugs. The cable and
distribution panel, which also appear unused, are suitable for BA23 or similar
enclosures.

Shipping for this item will probably be between $10 and $20 to locations in
the continental US.
--
Jeff Shirley
***@mindspring.com
"Bill Gates is filthy rich, but that doesn't mean I want to be married to him."
David J Dachtera
2007-02-17 02:29:23 UTC
Post by Jeff Shirley
Greetings.
I listed this item on Ebay last night. The item number is 220083121159, and
the starting bid is $4.99. See below for the description. My apologies if
my FA: post has offended anyone.
Jeff.
No, not offended, but would you be if we called you "Shirley"?

(Old joke from the movie, "Airplane".)
--
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems

Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/
Jeff Shirley
2007-02-20 23:52:15 UTC
Post by David J Dachtera
Post by Jeff Shirley
Greetings.
I listed this item on Ebay last night. The item number is 220083121159, and
the starting bid is $4.99. See below for the description. My apologies if
my FA: post has offended anyone.
Jeff.
No, not offended, but would you be if we called you "Shirley"?
(Old joke from the movie, "Airplane".)
[snip]

Classic Leslie Nielsen, indeed!

"This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."
"A hospital? What is it?
"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

Jeff.
Rob Brown
2007-02-21 18:16:08 UTC
Post by Jeff Shirley
Post by David J Dachtera
(Old joke from the movie, "Airplane".)
[snip]
Classic Leslie Nielsen, indeed!
"This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."
"A hospital? What is it?
"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."
I think Classic Leslie Nielsen would have to be:

"Nice planet you have here. High oxygen content."
"I seldom use it myself, sir. It promotes rust."
- Forbidden Planet, 1956
--
Rob Brown b r o w n a t g m c l d o t c o m
G. Michaels Consulting Ltd. (780)438-9343 (voice)